Quick Opening Closures with the following characteristics:
- They could be Clamped, Bayonet or Screwed types
- with Soft or Metallic Gaskets
- They are available in standard ANSI rating up to 1.500 lbs or Taylor made according to Client’s requirements and high pressure They may be custom designed under ASME VIII Div.1 appendix 24 Code or by FEM analysis
- They could be under U-stamp or PED certification/Inspection
- They are generally in Carbon steel, for special applications can be supplied in Alloy materials (Integral or Cladded)
- They could have manual hand wheel, pneumatic or hydraulic opening system device conforming to the safety requirements by ASME or PED standards.